To Access: go to Extensions->Plugins and select type MyMuse. Open MyMuse Shipping USPS
USPS DESCRIPTION TAB
USPS SERVICE CONNECTION SETTINGS TAB
- USPS shipping Username: Username you received at usps.com
- USPS shipping Server: Production or Staging
- Proxy Server: optional
USPS SERVICE MISCELLANEOUS SETTINGS TAB
- USPS Package Size: Regular, Large or Oversize.
- Pad cart weight (include %): Pad the cart weight to allow additional weight for shipping box and packing for all USPS services. Requires you to have the % sign included. Example 15%
- Machinable packages?:Is this package able to be handled by a machine. Default should be No.
- Smart Flat Rate: If enabled the plugin will calculate if products fit into the appropriate flat rate box or envelope using the Largest Area First Fit algorithm. If products do not fit the flat rate box or envelope will not be an option. To ensure larger flat rate boxes/envelopes do not appear if products fit into a smaller option you MUST order the available flat rate methods from smallest to largest size.
- Allow multiple boxes: If you would like to pack products into multiple boxes select YES. The maximum USPS weight per box will be the breakpoint. If Smart Flat Rate shipping is enabled the dimensions of the Flat Rate boxes and envelopes will also be used to break into multiple boxes.
- Rate Type: Select the USPS rate type to offer to your customer. The options are RETAIL, COMMERCIAL ONLINE or COMMERCIAL PLUS rating. The default is RETAIL rates.
- Report USPS Errors: Enabling the errors generated from the USPS service is useful when troubleshooting or to provide additional information to the shopper.
- Debug: If set to yes, shipping data will be logged in the log folder.
SHIP METHOD 1 TAB
- Published: Yes or no
- USPS Shipment Service: Choose the service for this method.
- Apply Handling Free: A flat dollar amount can be added to the shipping cost or a percentage amount can be applied to the shipping or total cart cost.
- Handling Fee Amount: If you specified a handling fee type above then enter the dollar amount (example 2.00) or a percentage (example 5%).
- Countries: Please select the countries for which this rate applies. If no country is selected, this rate will be applied for all countries.
- Zip Range Start: Please enter the ZIP range start. If no value is entered for ZIP range start and Zip range stop, no zip condition will be applied.
- Zip Range end: Please enter the ZIP range stop. If no value is entered for ZIP range start and Zip range stop, no zip condition will be applied.
- Minimum order amount: Minimum order amount.
- Maximum order amount: Maximum order amount.
- Categories: If one product in the cart is associated to a category selected then the shipment is enabled.
- Blocking Categories: If one product in the cart is associated to a category selected then the shipment will NOT be enabled.
- Maximum packed boxes: This setting is used if 'Allow multiple boxes' option is set to 'Yes' in the plugin options. It will restrict this shipping method to a maximum number of packed boxes. For example, you may want to restrict the use of Small Flat Rate to 3 boxes. If '0' then there is no restriction.