Page 7 of 10
List Layout Options
These options control the appearance of the Category List layout.
- Display Select.(Hide/Show). Whether to hide or show the Display # control that allows the user to select the number of items to show in the list.
- Filter Field.The Filter Field creates a text field where a user can enter a field to be used to filter the Products shown in the list.
- Hide: Don't show a filter field.
- Title: Filter on Product title.
- Author: Filter on the author's name.
- Hits: Filter on the number of Product hits.
- Release Date: The release date of the albums
- Table Headings.(Hide/Show) Table Headings show a heading above the Product list, as shown below.
- Show Artist: (Hide/Show). Hide or show the Artist Name.
- Show Album:(Hide/Show). Hide or show the Album (Product) Name.
- Show Date.This option allows you to show a date in the list. The options are as follows.
- Hide: Don't show any date.
- Created: Show the created date.
- Modified: Show the date of the last modification.
- Created: Show the start publishing date.
- Date Format: Optional format string to control the format of the date (if shown). If left blank, the date will use the DATE_FORMAT_LC1 format from the language file (for example, "D M Y" for "31 December 2012" or "m-d-y" for "12-31-12"). See PHP Date Documentation for more information.
- Show Hits in List: (Hide/Show). Whether to hide or show the number of hits for this item.
- Show Price Column: (Hide/Show). Whether to hide or show the price for this item.
- Show Author Column: (Hide/Show). Whether to hide or show the name of the author.
- Show Sales Column: (Hide/Show). Whether to hide or show the number of sales for this item.