Page 6 of 10
Blog / Column / Featured Layout Options
These options control the layout of the Category Blog and Featured Products layouts.
- # Leading Products: Number of Products to show using the full width of the main display area. "0" means that no Products will show when using the full width. If a Product has a "Read more..." break, only the part of the text before the break (the Intro text) will display.
- # Intro Products: Determines the number of Products to display after the leading Product. These Products will display in the number of columns set in the Columns parameter below. If an Product has a "Read more..." break, only the text before the break (Intro text) will display, followed by a "Read more..." link. The order order in which to display the Products is determined by the Category Order and Product Order parameters below.
- # Columns: The number of columns to use in the Intro Text area. This is normally between 1 and 3 (depending on the template you are using). If 1 is used, the Into Text Products will display using the full width of the display area, just like the Leading Products.
- # Links: The number of Links to display in the 'Links' area of the page. These links allow a User to link to additional Products, if there are more Products than can fit on the first page of the Blog Layout.
- Multi Column Order:In multi-column blog layouts, whether to order Products Down the columns or Across the columns.
- Down: Order Products going down the first column and then over to the next column, for example:
Product 1 1 (continued) Product 2 Product 4 Product 3 Product 5
- Across: Order Products going across the columns and then back to the first column, for example:
Product 1 1 (continued) Product 2 Product 3 Product 4 Product 5
- Include Subcategories: (None/All/1-5). If None, only Products from the current category will show. If 1-5, all
Products from the current category and subcategories up to and including that level will show. If All, all
Products from the current category and all subcategories will show.