We are so happy to announce the release of version 3.4.0! After many months we have integrated many new things and improved the code.
Many new features including:
- Sell in different formats. Give your customers the choice of mp3 and wav, for example.
- Price by product. Give one price for mp3's and another for wav's.
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards for each product and category. Make social sharing easier.
For storing your files, some options to give more flexibility:
- Download Directory Type: choose between "Artist-alias/Product-alias" and "By Format"
- Previews all in one Directory: option to put all your previews in a single directory.
- Use Zip for All Files: instead of a list of files to download, send your customers one big zip.
And more options for the Store:
- Use Product alias in URL: SEF URL's will use only the top menu alias/product alias in the router.
- Top MyMuse Menu: This will be first in URLs before your product/category alias or cart function.
- Show Cart Previews: Show Previews for tracks in cart
- Show Cart Player: Show the Player in the Cart
- Notes Required: Force the customer to enter notes.
- Disable CSS: Do not load the MyMuse CSS file. You have copied it into your main template.css or somewhere else.
- Plugin email: Be notified by the Payment Plugin for every transaction.
Find the new version HERE. You must be logged in with a subscription to see the files. :)
MyMuse now comes with only the basic plugins. If you need more they are free and available here.